People

Lucia Correa Fotos Leaked By Other Influencer - All You Need To See And Know

Lucía Correa Photos leaked by other influencer as below, all you need to know



The young woman, only 17 years old, like the defendant, has revealed angrily that the police have closed the case.

 Today I do not come as happy as usual. I come to talk about a serious content." This is how Lucía Correa began her latest viral videotape, with further than 5 million views, where she talks about a particular problem that has been plaguing her in recent months a friend of hers, another tiktoker, leaked prints of her. " 

It all started at the end of May when I start talking to a boy that many of you know," he has reported without wanting to give names. still, the data has been enough for numerous to point to Marcel Paris, another content creator with further than,700000 followers who, although he has not denied the allegations, has impaired commentary on his vids. " At the morning of June I transferred him some prints. I transferred them to him on WhatsApp, my fault, and he captured," he continued. commodity that she didn't discover until September, when the images began to be distributed by different groups.



 He told me that someone had taken his mobile and had transferred the prints," he explained, confessing that he's relatively suspicious of that interpretation, despite the fact that" since he also works in networks, he knows the damage it can beget." " I started entering a lot of dispatches hanging to publish with my prints," he confessed. Indeed so, she decided to keep quiet, until one day she eventually went to denounce the police with her mama " I brought phone figures of the group where the print was blurted , which latterly spread the print and captures of everyone who wrote me hanging me". 

Still, in recent days the case has been archived." The person denounced has been released from any consequence," she lamented." I feel like I can not fairly do anything presently," she has resigned herself, so he has decided to use his platform to ask that they stop transferring the prints to each other. As he explained, he has blocked different words on TikTok so that they don't talk about it. Indeed so, she has formerly again entered information that her prints are being transferred again, indeed reaching her academy, her neighborhood or her family.


Some of the Fotos from her Twitter, Reddit , Telegram are as below




Join here to watch her full leaked collection of photos and video .

Telegram Link - CLICK HERE 



No comments:

Post a Comment

TikTok's Taraswrld Reveals the Secret to Her Massive OnlyFans Success

Social media personality Taraswrld, who gained fame on TikTok for her makeup tutorials and dance videos, says she's making an impressive...

Most Popular